BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Dancing Banana Rock On

Thursday, July 22, 2010

forgive and forget

just two words...that a lot of meaning for me.
these two words remind me that, i should give a chance to forgive some1 dat hurt me a long time ago n now im really felt huaaaaaaaa....felt free la...:)) im not a mrs perfect but without learning
something new around me, i will failure in my life. no one can motivate only me, myself n i..kekeke
. like me..im only myself knew how far i can go...how far i can get along togther with him....n only me N ALLAH SWT.

when we in situation, to choose either bad or good, it quite though.is it? but remember beside u, there are a lot of things that influence u to make a choice. now...now...remember Allah SWT will helping u wherever u want.

b a good person than others not easy as they think. but to change in one seconds to be a bad person
its soooo easy. mybe for those want to be that, i think they have a lack of iman. hopefully im not the one trying to do so. insyaAllah if Allah will, the new person come be inside of me.

now..now...now..just forgive and forget. it will cure ur heart. it will give ur happiness.
it will give ur secret of awets muda...hehehe..this will remind me n to olls my frens...
FORGIVE anf FORGET the easy wat to create a new relationship with others.

thats olls..shall we go......salam

0 comments: